- Includes Baby Loves Books On: Aerospace Engineering, Coding, Gravity & Thermodynamics and an exclusive alphabet poster!
- Grade Level: Preschool and up
- Ruth Spiro won awards from Writer's Digest and Willamette Writers and was a Bank Street College of Education Best Book of the Year. Ruth is a frequent speaker at schools and conferences, and recent presentations include the Early Childhood STEM Conference at CalTech and the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books.
- Illustrator Irene Chan’s bright and stimulating pictures are a perfect complement to this fun story, provide lots of visual interest for pre-readers.
- These four board books are accurate enough for an expert, yet simple enough for baby!
This is the set of "Baby Loves..." by Spiro. I absolutely love all these books and think it should be a staple in every home. This will satisfy your baby's growing curiosity about the world. Babies who love science can be anything! Move over Wonder Woman and Superman--here come Aerospace Engineer and Particle Physicist!