- Kids are introduced to computer programming language through large text and succinct definitions.
- The title explores very basic coding processes for young coders so they can learn about finding patterns, repeating loops, and storing data.
- The book will have kids, as well as parents, using words such as algorithm, flowchart, and variable in a very simple context. The board book format results in an interactive, easy to maneuver volume, filled with lift-the-flap and pull-tab activities.
- Each spread is organized like a lesson plan—new vocabulary words, definitions, and an interactive game are included. Each game is accompanied by colorful illustrations with clear directions and a quick assessment at the end of each activity.
- A great introduction to the behind-the-scenes world of computer programming for independent or group use. A fine addition to any board book collection!
KiKi’s Insight: For the kid who is an aspiring tech-wiz. Definitely a good entry point for them to familiarise themselves with basic vocabulary, definitions and processes relating to computer programming.